Friday, April 10, 2015

FIRST POST!

How Do I Produce A Comic Book?

 Hi, my name is Adrianna, welcome to my blog! This blog is going to keep up with my progress on a research product I will be conducting for English class. How do I produce a comic book? This is the question that I will attempt to answer in these few weeks for Genius Hour.
 
 I chose this topic because I like reading stories and I also find comic books to be very interesting because it not only tells a story with words, but also pictures as well. I will research the many different techniques and different styles illustrators choose to create the characters and backgrounds in and also research how the authors find ideas for their stories.
 
With a wide variety of answers to my questions, I think this research project will always be engaging and that I will learn many new things along the way. I hope my blogs in the future interest and enlighten you about the process dealing with making a comic book. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy my blog and that you will come back to check on my research process.
 
 
~Adrianna

2 comments:

  1. Adrianna, I think this is a great topic for your to research! As an artist, reader, and writer this topic tackles all three! I think you are going to have fun with this, and I am excited to see the outcome if you decide to pursue creating your own comic book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun to watch as you learn more about this subject. I know you're great at drawing and writing, so a combination of these is going to be great for you.

    ReplyDelete