Thursday, April 30, 2015

UPDATE #2

Beginning

Just recently, I have begun sketching out ideas for the different types of characters I might use in my story. I have learned from my research that most of the time, great ideas start from simple sketches and doodles.
 I have begun brainstorming and choosing between many of the multiple ideas that have come to mind in the last few days. Literally, I have made a circle map with the different ideas and chose the idea that I felt I could do more with. I have chosen the idea that I feel more comfortable with, which allows me to elaborate more on an idea that I like.
 I have also found out the materials I will need if I want to make my comic book as professional as possible.

List:

  • Copic markers

  • smooth Bristol sketch book (paper)

  • Pencils with different values

  • Prisma colored pencils

Thankfully, I have most of the supplies mentioned above therefore, I am excited to actually start and make my characters come to life.


~Adrianna
Image result for smooth bristol paperImage result for copic markersImage result for prisma colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment