Sunday, April 19, 2015

UPDATE #1



RESEARCH <(^-^)>

Recently I have done some researching and most of my searches have been
 "How to make a comic book?", "Idea process to make a comic book character," "Comic book story board process," and so on.
I had to start to get more specific in my searching and therefore my research process has resulted in more handy information that can be very useful in my experiment to make a comic book myself.
So far, I have learned that there are many different and multiple ways to start out and plan a
comic book. For example, you can pull ideas from dreams you have had in the past or focus on a topic of interest that you are willing to learn more about as you use it in your story. It is very interesting to see the many different idea processes of many different people and their opinions on what a successful comic book or a good story, in general, may need.
Although I have yet to start planning my comic book, I have instead been researching and taking notes to hopefully compose a entertaining and attention grabbing story to satisfy most of people`s expectations.
Wish me luck!
 
~Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment